If you’re thinking of taking your business onto the global stage, you will know that the risks are as high as the potential rewards. Whatever your industry, there are probably many questions and uncertainties plaguing you about the territory you are targeting.
- is now the right time to expand and if so what’s the best way of doing so?
- what are the legal entry requirements?
- should you go solo or find a local partner?
- would it be better to franchise your brand or expand through acquisition?
- is your VAT structure optimised for international dealing?
To keep yourself and your business compliant with the laws of competing jurisdictions – and yet flexible enough to explore all the opportunities on offer – you need the backing of an experienced and versatile accountancy firm. We can strategically guide your overseas expansion by explaining the issues in specific territories and helping you devise a business plan which reflects your commercial priorities.
Taylorcocks is able to assist our clients at an international level - handling major issues such as:
- international tax regulations
- employment laws
- double taxation treaties
- import/export licences
- foreign legal systems