As companies grow and seek new overseas markets to expand into, there are many factors to address and issues to overcome.
Subsidiaries of the larger multi-national group, will have their own specific demands and requirements as they seek to establish a local presence. Including fulfilling their function and reporting duties to their parent company, and understanding and conforming to the legislative and legal requirements of their base country.
We at taylorcocks are able to give you clear advice which will encompass the following:
- International tax guidance and support
- Expansion advice and due diligence
- Auditor opinion on internal reporting
- Co-ordination and liaison with group auditors
- Establishing offshore/UK group structures
- VAT and duties advice and support