Running a successful dental practice requires good financial planning and management. Keeping control of your business will enable you to keep your eye on your goals to ensure you achieve your aims.
As experts in the field of bespoke accountancy services for the dentistry market, we are able to advice and guide on all of the financial factors that affect your working life.
Why do you need a specialist dental accountant?
No one market is the same, no one practice is the same, and no one individual is the same. In the way that an accountant couldn’t perform dental surgery, we wouldn’t expect you to be able to understand the intricacies of accountancy and taxation.
Our accounting services for dentists bring together all of our experience and knowledge and enable us to understand the particular requirements of dental practitioners.
- How to claim more for tax deductible expenses
- The best ways to finance growth of an independent practice
- How to avoid problems with the Inland Revenue
- How to deal with succession planning – practice valuation, avoiding capital gains tax and tax efficient retirement provision
Our accounting services for dentists are designed to deal not only with routine accountancy and taxation matters but to help you manage your practice more effectively.
What services do we offer?
- Preparation of your annual accounts
- Preparation of personal and business tax returns and submission to the Inland Revenue
- Advice on tax liabilities, payments and national insurance refunds
- Advice on superannuation and pension planning
- Advice on purchasing a practice including valuations and financing
If you have a practice, as well as the above we can also advise on:
- Negotiating new NHS contracts and alterations to existing contracts
- Computer book-keeping systems and maintenance of records
- Practice expansion
- Planning for retirement
Services that we offer our hygienists include:
- Advice on protecting self employed tax status
- Preparation of accounts
- Preparation of personal tax returns and submission to the Inland Revenue
- Advice on tax liabilities and payments
Free no obligation financial health check up
With our help you will be better equipped to deal with the changes happening within your practice, both legislative and of your own choosing, so you make the right decisions to improve the profitability of your business and your personal income.
For more information on how taylorcocks medical can help you get the most out of accounting processes, please contact us.