Years of service to the medical profession have enabled us to accumulate a wealth of experience in dealing with the specialist tax and compliance issues facing doctors and other medical professionals. As experts in the field of bespoke accountancy services for medical consultants, we are able to advise and guide on all of the financial factors that affect your working life.
Why do you need a specialist medical consultant accountant?
As a consultant you have very specific accounting and tax needs which are not always understood by a non-specialist accountant. At taylorcocks medical, we take the pain out of managing your finances, and through our knowledge and expertise help you to minimise your tax bill and make the most of your income.
How we can help you:
- Minimise your tax liabilities including looking at either partnerships or limited companies as trading vehicles
- Claim all of the benefits and tax allowable business expenses e.g. professional subscriptions
- Maximise your earning potential and minimise your tax bill
- Manage your practice accounts as well as your own personal tax return
- Plan for your financial future and navigate the potential pitfalls of pension schemes, wills, inheritance taxes, life policies, etc
- Deal with complex VAT issues, indemnity cover, fee protection insurance, etc
- Plan and start with the setting up of a new practice
- Improve the efficiency of an existing practice
- Manage and implement your retirement plan
We have acted for medical and hospital consultants for many years and we understand the needs of the medical profession. We aim to help you so that you can concentrate on your specialist field.
Free no-obligation financial health check-up
At taylorcocks medical we will help you achieve your personal and professional goals by looking after your financial health. Please contact us today for a free no-obligation financial health check-up.