Regulatory & Strategy Assistance for Charities
The Charity Commission has significantly increased the number of investigations it makes into voluntary organisations, and is generally taking a more robust approach to its enforcement role. We can assist charities with their communications and responses with the Charity Commission and help charities prepare for visits.
All charities are required to carry out regular risk assessments and set policies on the level of reserves. We can assist with both of these, helping clients with their reviews and in creating policies that are justifiable and suitable, but retain the flexibility the charity needs to make the most of future opportunities.
How can we help?
- we work with you to ensure compliance with all the relevant reporting, regulatory and tax legislation.
- we can advise you on fundraising, marketing and cost reduction.
- we can help develop the charity’s information systems and assist you with performance, cashflow and strategy management.
- we can also assist with preparing Gift Aid claims, formation of limited companies, setting up of branches and amending the charity’s statutory records.
- our outsourcing services can assist you by providing budgeting, cash flow projections, management reporting, payroll and more.
Understanding your needs
The taylorcocks charity team keep themselves fully aware of all reporting and regulatory requirements affecting charities, so as to enable them to advise their charity clients proactively and provide the solutions they need.