The Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) is an independent non-governmental body that regulates the financial services industry in the UK. Companies operating within its remit must adhere to strict and often complicated regulations, making this a highly specialist area for accountants to operate in.
Our in-depth knowledge allows us to support and guide your business through the financial administration required by the FCA, easing the compliance burden and avoiding any penalties.
How taylorcocks can help
Our advisers ensure that you are always compliant and that your obligations are met on time, whether you are new to FCA regulation or established within the industry.
Our service includes:
- assistance with your FCA application for registration, to include the production of projections and tax planning
- advice and assistance with your accounting procedures and controls to ensure your business is compliant
- full outsourcing service to cover the company’s accounts function, including bookkeeping and payroll services
- assistance with the FCA bi-annual returns (GABRIEL)
- annual accounting and statutory audit services to ensure FCA reporting timetables and requirements are met
- produce client assets reports for the FCA
- guidance on improving the quality and value of your management reporting and day-to- day operations.
Our chartered tax advisers will work with you to provide tailored planning solutions to ensure you are set up to operate as tax-efficiently as possible.
Free health check for new clients
We offer new clients a free money health check designed to identify potential systems and control weaknesses in terms of client money protection. Alternatively, our review can cover the most recent GABRIEL returns and will include informal feedback to management on any findings.