We have an exciting new opportunity for a Data Analyst and Systems Support Professional to join our Portsmouth office. This role would suit someone who has started their career in an accountancy practice but is interested in moving into a more specialised systems and data role.
Key responsibilities are:
- Maintenance, operation and support of centrally provisioned, firm wide, processes in our CCH software suite and other systems.
- Staff training at all levels to support the above, including being a key component of the TC acquisitions team.
- Development of new processes and data analysis to support our business objectives, including opportunity to learn QlikView BI.
- Technical support for colleagues managing financial reporting and forecasting processes.
- Maintain and develop current business intelligence platform (QlikView)
- Help the business users extract key information to support decision making
- Discover and achieve process improvements and implement new business systems
- Supervision and management of data quality.
- Manage regular data updates, from multiple sources, in to marketing CRM database.
- Adhoc database maintenance.
Knowledge & Experience:
- Excellent level of English and Maths
- Interest in Business Intelligence and data analysis
- Experience in an Accountancy practice
- Basic knowledge of SQL a distinct advantage
- Knowledge of CCH Central and related products a distinct advantage
- Aptitude for coding (any language) a distinct advantage
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Highly personable with excellent communication skills
- Salary £24,000 – £30,000 dependent on skills and experience
- 23 days annual leave (excl BH) – increasing by one day per year after one full year’s service up to a maximum of 28 days
- access to our corporate reward scheme
- free parking on site