We are the fastest growing Accountancy Age ‘Top 100’ firm of chartered accountants and tax advisers based in Farnham specialising in the provision of bespoke, high quality accountancy and taxation solutions. Our expert knowledge and experience allows us to provide our clients with the highest quality financial solutions designed to meet the unique needs of their businesses.
We have an exciting opportunity for a Trainee Accountant in our Farnham office.
Key responsibilities are:
- assisting the team with accounts preparations
- preparing tax computations for internal tax department review
- clearing tax and manager reviews
- assisting other trainees and accountants with queries
- liaising with clients on accounts and tax queries as required
Knowledge & Experience:
- minimum of B (or equivalent) in Maths and English at GCSE
- excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office with intermediate excel skills as a minimum.
- excellent IT skills.
- highly personable with excellent communication skills
- AAT qualified
- Minimum 2 years working in practice
- £20,000 – £24,000 per annum
- pension scheme
- 23 days annual leave (excl BH) – increasing by one day per year up to a maximum of 28 days
- access to our corporate reward scheme
- free parking on site