Nearly, every significant business transactions has a tax consequence, and businesses need to ensure that alongside the commercial considerations, the transaction is structured correctly and all potential structure and planning opportunities are identified.
Any change can be complex, costly and give rise to new tax exposures. This is especially true when you are considering:
- Incorporating, refinancing or restructuring your existing business.
- A business acquisition or disposal.
- A full or partial management buy-out to facilitate your retirement.
Taylorcocks can help businesses minimise this exposure by carrying out due diligence to manage risk and ensure the transaction is structured in an efficient way. Taylorcocks’ advisors can guide you through the transaction process.
Our services include:
- Business valuations.
- Preparing tax due diligence reports highlighting the potential tax risks and liabilities.
- Advice on the tax implications of the proposed structure of a transaction and identifying
- Financial structuring to optimise the terms of the transaction.
- Identifying opportunities to maximise tax relief on deal costs. This is particularly important for VAT.
- Providing ongoing tax support throughout the transaction process, including advice on tax
aspects of the sale and purchase documentation.
Free no-obligation consultation
Contact a member of the taylorcocks team today to arrange a free consultation.